Our radiation safety professionals have decades of experience in industry, research and health care. KRMC Inc. provides comprehensive radiation safety solutions.
We will ensure your facility complies with all regulations and applicable standards. We highlight any gaps we find and help you implement an effective radiation safety program.
After completion of the gap analysis, KRMC can also provide the corresponding program, manual, protocols or safe work practices with appropriate mitigation strategies, and if desired, KRMC can offer training for all personnel involved.
- Radiation Protection Programs (Ionizing and non-ionizing)
- Radiation safety manuals
- Program audits and gap analysis
- CNSC Licence applications and amendments
- GD-52/DAF Completion reports
- CNSC annual compliance reports (ACR)
- Shielding calculations
- High exposure investigation reports
- Air monitoring programs
- Decommissioning – surveys and final CNSC reports
- Nuclear Security assessments*
- Dosimetry programs (internal and external)
KRMC training goes beyond the textbooks. We emphasize practical applications as well as theory. All our trainers have been Radiation Safety Officers, so we understand the challenges faced in maintaining excellence in radiation safety programs. Our courses address not only the technical aspects but also the administrative and implementation challenges faced by both Radiation Safety Officers and End Users.