Our laser safety professionals have decades of experience in industry, research and health care and include Certified Laser Safety Officers (CLSOs).
We will ensure your facility complies with all regulations and applicable standards. We highlight any gaps we find and help you implement an effective laser safety program.
After completion of the gap analysis, KRMC can also provide the corresponding program, manual, protocols or safe work practices with appropriate mitigation strategies, and if desired. KRMC can offer training for all personnel involved.
- Laser programs and manuals
- Program audits and gap analysis relevant to ANSI Z136 series of standards
- Facility assessments
- Laser hazard calculation – NHZ, NOHD, MPE OD
- Laser safety inspections
KRMC training goes beyond the textbooks. We emphasize practical applications as well as theory. All our trainers have been Laser Safety Officers, so we understand the challenges faced in maintaining excellence in laser safety programs. Our courses address not only the technical aspects but also the administrative and implementation challenges faced by both Laser Safety Officers and End Users.
Training courses in Laser Safety include:
- Laser Safety Officer – customized or public courses
- Laser Safety for End Users – medical, research and commercial applications