Our occupational hygienists and professional engineers have decades of experience in industry, health care, laboratory and research facilities.
We will ensure your facility complies with all regulations and applicable standards. We highlight any gaps we find and help you implement an effective chemical safety program.
After completion of the gap analysis, KRMC can also provide the corresponding program, manual, protocols or safe work practices with appropriate mitigation strategies, and if desired. KRMC can offer training for all personnel involved.
- Chemical safety handling procedures
- Chemical storage and incompatibility assessments
- Combustible dust assessments
- Designated substance assessment
- Facility assessments including flammable liquid storage facilties
- Fire code compliance
- Laboratory safety
- Risk assessment studies
- Personal Protective Equipment recommendations
- Program audits and gap analysis
- Spill response plans and training
KRMC training goes beyond the textbooks. We emphasize practical applications as well as theory. Our trainers have been Chemical Safety Officers and have experience in both industrial, manufacturing as well as laboratory chemical applications.
Training courses for Chemical Safety Officers and Users include:
- Chemical fundamentals
- Laboratory Safety
- Spill response